Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Goals


They say having goals are important. It keeps you focused, keeps you motivated, give you drive and more.


At times I agree with that. It really depends on whether or not I actually achieve those goals that defines my opinion on goals.


For instance I am close to getting my Texas Real Estate License. It will be a fun and exciting time in my life. But realistically we're all wondering what's in it for your and how does that fit in with the goals deal?


Well my goals is to get a good list or Buyers, Sellers, and so on.


How does that relate to you. Well if you live in Houston we'll talk.


I currently work for Lifestyles Unlimited. Which is an Educational Real Estate Mentoring Group based out of Houston. Feel free to check them out at http://www.lifestylesunlimited.com/ That is where I learned the crazy idea of helping people FIRST and trying to retire with passive streams of income.



Which is the true goal.


I'll let you get back to life. But I look forward to updating you on this journey and also feel free to follow me on twitter at twitter.com/JNickelsRealtor


If you have any idea on what you'd like me to blog about or Tweet about in the realm of Real Estate, Real Estate Investing, or being a Landlord let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment